Exercise 37 & 38
1. The last record that was produced by this company became a gold record.
2. Checking accounts that require a minimum balance are very common now.
3. The professor you spoke to whose yesterday is not here today.
4. John whom grades are the highest in the school has received a scholarship.
5. Felipe bought a camera. Whom has three lenses.
6. Frank is the man. We are going to nominate whom for the office of treasurer.
7. The doctor is with a patient. Whose leg was broken in an accident.
8. Jane is the womwn. Whom was going to china next year.
9. Janet wants a typewriter. That self-corrects.
10. This book I found that last week contains some useful information.
11. Mr. Bryant whom team has has lost the game looks very sad.
12. James wrote an article. That indicated that he disliked the president.
13. The director of the program whose graduated from harvard university is planning to retire next year.
14. This is the book. I have been looking for that all year.
15. William whom brother is a lawyer wants to become a judge.
1. George is the man chosen to represent the committee at the convention.
2. All of the money was accepted has already been released.
3. The papers on the table belong to patricia.
4. The man brought to the police station confessed to the crime.
5. The gril drinking coffee is Mary Allen.
6. John’s wife, a professor, has written several papers on this subject.
7. The man talking to the policeman is my uncel.
8. The book on the top shelf is the one that i need.
9. The number of students have been countrd is quite high.
10. Leo Evans, a doctor, eats in this restaurant every day.